GENERAL WARRANTY POLICY
AMT warrants its products and parts against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the original ship date. During this period, AMT will, at its option, (a) repair or replace such product, or (b) refund to the original purchaser the original purchase price, in lieu of such repair or replacement. Labor costs associated with the replacement or repair of the product are not covered by AMT. This Warranty applies only to the Original Purchaser of the product. Additional extended warranties for the equipment and/or systems listed below are provided to the original purchaser as follows (for all other AMT products purchased, the 1 year warranty period shall apply):
Curtain Material: 3 years prorated (100% first 12 months, 2.77% for each month remaining after 12 months). For example: A 20-month-old curtain would be credited for 44.32% of the original price (16 months left on warranty x 2.77%/month)
WindLift 5000 lb. Overhead Winch #24049 & 24050: 5 years prorated (100% first 12 months, 1.67% for each month remaining after 12 months).
Dutton-Lainson Winches: 5 years prorated
Egg Belt: 1 year from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. The belt is not warrantied against premature wear causes by over tightening, rodent damage, worn nests trough or excessive egg load. The belt should be tightened by hand only. The use of drive system to tighten belt will void warranty. Wash belts with cold water only. The use of disinfectants will void warranty.
Electric Motors: 2 years
Spare Parts: 30 days for all spare/replacement parts
Prime Cable: 5 years prorated against rust for Prime Cable Only. (100% first 12 months. 1.67% for each month remaining after 12 months). All other galvanized and stainless steel cable carries our standard 12-month warranty. Cable is not guaranteed against breakage.
Cable Free Systems: 5 years prorated on rods and cord provided all parts (winches, pulleys, fittings, rod, straps, cord and adjusters) are purchased from AMT and installed per their instructions.
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- The product must be installed by and operated in accordance with the instructions published by the Manufacturer or Warranty will be void.
- Warranty is void if all components of the system are not original equipment supplied by AMT.
- This product must be purchased from and installed by an AMT APPROVED authorized distributor or certified representative thereof or the Warranty will be void.
- Malfunctions or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, or lack of proper maintenance shall not be considered defects under the Warranty.
- This Warranty applies only to systems for the care of poultry and livestock. Other applications in industry or commerce are not covered by this Warranty.
- AMT shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages related to these products including, but not limited to, loss of time or use, costs of transportation, lost sales, lost orders, lost income, increased overhead, labor and incidental costs and operational inefficiencies, inconvenience or animal/poultry performance.
Failure to install the equipment according to product manuals or perform routine maintenance according to product manuals voids all warranties.
THIS WARRANTY CONSTITUTES THE MANUFACTURER’S ENTIRE AND SOLE WARRANTY AND THIS MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES SOLD AND DESCRIPTION OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT FURNISHED HEREUNDER.AMT
Distributors are not authorized to modify or extend the terms and conditions of this Warranty in any manner or to offer or grant any other warranties for AMT products in addition to those terms expressly stated above.