XF966 Tan Egg Belt - 8" X 820'
• UV treated to prolong belt life
• Anti-static treated to repel dust particles and prevent static electricity buildup in cages and nests
• Pre-stretched with heat and tension to reduce stretch in the hen house
• Coated yarn makes the belt more washable
• New polyethylene fill yarn is more resistant to ammonia and methane gases than the standard polypropylene yarn used by other manufacturers
• Sold only in full rolls
XF966 8” EGG BELT DATASHEET
.012 lbs./ft. Per inch of width
7000 lbs. (8-inch width)
5% @ 500lbs., 15% @ Break Point (4” width)
1/8” @ 500 lbs.
UV Treated, Anti-Static, Washable
Herringbone Weave, Pre-Stretched, Polypropylene Warp (85% of Total Weight), Polyethylene Weft (15% of Total Weight)
5” and 8”
These values are typical data and are not intended as limiting specifications